FEEL FREE TO ASK US
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here you can find answers to questions which are being asked almost at every transaction. If you have any other question feel free to contact us through this form.
Frequently asked questions
Business is all about being committed to what you have promised. At Aidin Glass we never promise unless we make sure that we definitely can deliver. Moreover, we focus on building a long-term business relationship that is mutually satisfying and beneficial. We believe our interest lies within your interest.
- Our products are being made under ISO 9001-2015 accreditation.
- High-quality products at competitive prices.
- We ship our products with maximum safety.
- Variety of payment options.
- 24/7 reachable via email, telephone.
At AidinGlass, we sell float glass (HS-CODE: 2506) and it’s following derivatives:
- Tempered float glass (HS-CODE: 70071900 )
- Tinted glass (HS-CODE: 70031210)
- Mirror (HS-CODE: 70099100 – 70099200)
- Laminated float glass (HS-CODE: 70072900 )
- Wired float glass (HS-CODE: 70053000 )
- Patterned glass (HS-CODE: 70080090 )
Manufacturers produce these products using European float glass production lines under ISO 9001-2015 accreditation.
All available sizes and thicknesses are as below:
- Thickness: 4mm 5mm 6mm* 8mm 10mm
- Size: Any size can be produced as per customer’s requirement. (max< 321cm * 240cm)
*: Please note wired float glass is only supplied in 6mm thickness.
The required minimum order quantity is one 20-foot container (FCL).We also ship different sizes packed together, however, to ensure safety we have set a few regulations which will be discussed upon business. if you are interested in buying smaller quantities, it is possible that we may have something in inventory that we are willing to sell in smaller quota, particularly in furniture glass products such as oven or any other kinds of processed glass.
Our technicians are fully trained in the many fields of industrial packaging, maintenance, and repair. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you. Mainly, sheets are packed using strong Russian plywood crates. This substantial material protects the delicate sheets from damage. Moreover, powder or paper interlayer is inserted between layers to keep mildew away. If you order in bulk, we can also prepare racks for you which needs to be shipped through open top containers.
There are a number of ways we can provide you with detailed information about your inquiry:
- Fill the inquiry form and kindly wait for one of our team to get back to you with details.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Product name
- Size and thickness
- Make sure to provide a reachable email or phone.
- Call us directly: (+98) 930 518 0464 or send us WhatsApp instant messages.
*: In addition to the mentioned information, any other information which can help us to better identify your exact need is very much appreciated.
Quick contact form